ACO Wrangler Credentialing
Welcome to the best (only??) Open Source Healthcare Credentialing system. Everything you need to manage the credentialing process should be here or will be soon. The process works like this:
- First you need to completely model you doctor, practice and all of the relationships using the "Data" tab
- Once you have done this, you can generate your Texas credentialing form under "Doctors"
- We have a document generation pipeline that includes a versioning database, so you can track "versions" of a doctors credentialing document
- Once you have generated the credentialing form, then it is just one pdf that you can track, with expiration dates in the document management system
- Every document, and many other data points in the system "expire", you can see a list by clicking the "Expiring" tab
- At any time you can see reports about important stuff in your database. See the github documentation on how to make new reports.
- These are all available under the "Reports" tab and are all downloadable to spreadsheet at any time